Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i scroll up in icloud photos on windows 8

I have just purchased a windows 8 tablet and I am trying to download my icloud pictures to it. when I log in the screen only shows me the last few photos taken. I know the others are above it but I can't scroll up. There is no scroll bar on the right hand side and it will not scroll up with touch. Any one have any advice?

Posted on Dec 27, 2014 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 1:03 AM

Its as easy as the page up and page down buttons on your keyboard.

9 replies

Oct 10, 2016 7:28 PM in response to gembobrob

The best we can hope for from Apple is being able to use page up and page down or a mouse on Windows because, although they claim to be the best platform ever made, they aren't any better at being compatible with other platforms than anyone else. I'm disappointed that Apple can't seem to engineer a way to simulate industry standard scrolling behavior in a service that they charge me for from a SaaS environment. That's not very reassuring as an Enterprise purchaser much less a consumer.

how do i scroll up in icloud photos on windows 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.