Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

won't allow me to post

I am trying to post a question and when I click on post - it tells me that I am not allowed to create or update this content. Anyone know why?

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 2:21 PM

there are a couple of glitches in the SiteWare - one has a reason the other is random. I see you have succeeded in posting THIS question, so we must assume that you have overcome whichever one you experienced.

The only one you have control over is the LOGIN Timeout. 30 minutes of no navigation activity and the cookie expires.

This should not be a problem for the occasional forum participant. If you need coaching on some Power Tricks, just ask.

ÇÇÇ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2014 2:21 PM in response to laurinne

there are a couple of glitches in the SiteWare - one has a reason the other is random. I see you have succeeded in posting THIS question, so we must assume that you have overcome whichever one you experienced.

The only one you have control over is the LOGIN Timeout. 30 minutes of no navigation activity and the cookie expires.

This should not be a problem for the occasional forum participant. If you need coaching on some Power Tricks, just ask.

ÇÇÇ

won't allow me to post

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.