Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Viewing Cooks Illustrated Videos

I am using a desktop with the OS X 10.6.8 version operating system and Google Chrome. I get emails from America's Test Kitchen 'Notes from the Test Kitchen' weekly, but I am unable to view the videos that come in the email. If I sign into their website then I am able to view some of videos, but not all of them. This is the only time that I have problems viewing video on my desktop computer. I have no problems viewing video on my iPad, only the desktop. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it. I have checked my computer and Google Chrome settings, but I am a bit leery to make changes...

Happy New Year and thanks for any help or insight you can give me on this subject! 😕

iMac (24-inch Early 2009), Mac OS X (10.6.8), Google Chrome

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 2:19 PM

5 replies

Dec 28, 2014 6:23 PM in response to Lyssa

Thanks for checking Lyssa. The video viewing works fine in Safari so it might have something to do with my Chrome settings? I looked around on the Chrome support for video viewing issues, but I'll call the ATK support number tomorrow and hope they know what I need to do. Thanks for helping me narrow it down! 🙂

Trouble Viewing Cooks Illustrated Videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.