Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Booted via fire … I then get a pop up telling me to turn off, and restart but restarting doest help!

Ive tried fixing, deleting, verifying disk utilities to the point of harassment.. Now Im fire wiring the beast and the next lovely hurdle dropped on my head is a word pop up message in multiple languages talling me to “ just turn it on and off little girl!” <———- That’s some jerky help!! It didn’t work ….

Help !

Rem ……. please? =D

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 4:29 PM

It sounds like you're experiencing a kernel panic. Have you tried booting in safe mode?

OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? - Apple Support

That should help if a 3rd party extension is causing the crash.

8 replies

Dec 30, 2014 9:23 AM in response to Allan Eckert

After the kernel and shut down when I turn it back on… I never receive this

This message will display for 60 seconds: "You shut down your computer because of a problem."

User uploaded file

Click Open to open the applications that were active at the time of the kernel panic.

After logging in you will see a dialog informing you that "Your computer was restarted because of a problem."

User uploaded file
Click "Report…" to see details of the kernel panic.

User uploaded file

Booted via fire … I then get a pop up telling me to turn off, and restart but restarting doest help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.