Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

personal hotspot missing in iphone 5 ios 8.1.2

Hi, am using iphone 5. now i upgraded ios from 7.1.1 to 8.1.2, but now am missing personal hotspot in my iphone. so please anyone have a suggetion how to get personal hotspot back in my iphone.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2, Missing personal hotspot option

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2014 6:38 AM

Rehan

in this document - iOS: System requirements for Personal Hotspot - Apple Support - there is a link for

iPhone: View a list of carriers that support Personal Hotspot on the iPhone. - contact your carrier to see if there are any known issues with iOS 8.x

I know you stated that it WAS working, but now it is not. Stranger things have happened.

just for a reference - iOS: Understanding Personal Hotspot - Apple Support

This is likely the document that may provide the most help

iOS: Troubleshooting Personal Hotspot - Apple Support

regards

ÇÇÇ

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2014 6:38 AM in response to Rehan2010

Rehan

in this document - iOS: System requirements for Personal Hotspot - Apple Support - there is a link for

iPhone: View a list of carriers that support Personal Hotspot on the iPhone. - contact your carrier to see if there are any known issues with iOS 8.x

I know you stated that it WAS working, but now it is not. Stranger things have happened.

just for a reference - iOS: Understanding Personal Hotspot - Apple Support

This is likely the document that may provide the most help

iOS: Troubleshooting Personal Hotspot - Apple Support

regards

ÇÇÇ

personal hotspot missing in iphone 5 ios 8.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.