Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus headphone problem

is anyone else getting a problem with their headphones playing the majority of music through the right earphone. This is my second iPhone 6 plus because my last one had the same problem but yet my new iPhone has the same problem. I tried multiple headphones and even compared them to multiple Apple devices in my house. Please help, I'm very frustrated and "salty" ;(

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 29, 2014 2:56 AM

1 reply

Dec 29, 2014 3:10 AM in response to Reyndition

Hi,

I don't own an iPhone 6 Plus, but this might help:

First of all, make sure you don't have anything stuck in the jack (headphone) hole, which could prevent the headphone jack from going all the way down.

If there's nothing in there, you might need to check your phone settings:

-Go to the Settings App

-Go to General

-Go to Accessibility

-Go down to the third block of commands and check that the audio balance is right in the middle. If it isn't, put it back in the middle

User uploaded file

If this didn't solve your problem, you might want to call Apple again and ask for help.

If this solved your problem: it's normal that your previous iPhone had the same problem, as the iPhone settings are "copied" from one phone to the other if you set up your new phone from a backup of your previous phone.

Hope this helped.

iPhone 6 plus headphone problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.