Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

siri is not showing my business

So I just got my first iPhone right before Christmas. The other day I was playing around with Siri and decided to ask it if there were any wine bars nearby (My sister and I opened one last month) and I was surprised when Siri suggested a basic bar in town but would not show my own business. How can I get Siri to show my business when asked about it? This actually really concerns me as this is a college town and there are a LOT of students and staff here who use iPhones and I'm worried that people may be asking Siri about my business and not getting anything.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 29, 2014 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2017 5:33 PM

We are having the same problem and have hundreds of reviews on Yelp. When we ask Siri to find a kayak rental near me, it pulls up companies that do not rent kayaks at all and some that are far away, even though there are 5 or more kayak shops close by.

3 replies

Dec 29, 2014 2:23 PM in response to Athensuncorked

You have only been in business for 30 days? At least that is what you said. Someone has to write a review of your place for it to start showing up in Yelp. Just because you opened a business does not mean that it gets added to a particular database. You are, however being proactive by asking here. Now you need to do as Meg mentioned, and also try tlo get customers to rate you in Yelp.

siri is not showing my business

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.