Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please stop harassing me!

Dear Apple,

TURNING ON WIFI WILL IMPROVE LOCATION ACCURACY

I get it, ok?

Please stop harassing me, as that is on the verge of an illegal crime. I stop dealing with things that harass me.

Thank you for respecting me,

Me

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2, Newest Phone that Apple can't figur

Posted on Dec 29, 2014 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 7:56 PM

there is no Apple here in this user to user technical forum.

6 replies

Dec 29, 2014 11:30 AM in response to TrofeoLover

TrofeoLover wrote:

Dear Apple,

TURNING ON WIFI WILL IMPROVE LOCATION ACCURACY

I get it, ok?

Please stop harassing me, as that is on the verge of an illegal crime. I stop dealing with things that harass me.

Thank you for respecting me,

Me

That's amusing. It's not harassment. It's a notification. Either enable wi-fi or disable location services for whatever app is prompting that pop-up.

Feb 8, 2016 7:55 PM in response to TJBUSMC1973

Hi there TJBUSMC1973,

Harassment is defined as follows:

ha·rass·ment

həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/

noun

aggressive pressure or intimidation.

Now, it is of my personal opinion that Apple is using aggressive pressure to persuade users to switch off their cellular networks and keep their device on Wifi. In a way that can be interpreted as intimidation as well, as their aggressive pressure with the frequency of the "notifications."
Your opinion may differ from mine. That doesn't mean you need to giggle in my face.
Thank you. 🙂

P.S. This message comes to me in the form of an alert; it does not appear in my notification center.

Please stop harassing me!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.