Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Wireless Not Pairing to IPhone 6

I am trying to pair my wireless beats to my IPhone 6 but my iphone is not picking up the beats. It worked before and now it is not. I have completed all the troubleshoot options but none of them are working. Please help!!!!!! Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 29, 2014 6:55 PM

2 replies

Dec 30, 2014 5:34 AM in response to pgibson5

2 rule of thumb

first headsets needs to be put in pairing/ discovery mode to pair with new devices the manual of the headset should describe how one goes about putting them in that

second headsets like to connect to devices they know so before pairing with new device make sure it's disconnected from others

if it does not work try connecting it with other devices to verify if the headset works at all

Oct 8, 2015 10:54 AM in response to Rudegar

I have the same problem and I unpaired my headset from the phone and now the phone won't even find the headset when I am trying to connect it. I have tried to pair it but the only thing that is happening is that the white light is blinking on the headphones but the phone can't find it.

They were working and then stopped working all of a sudden.

What can I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Beats Wireless Not Pairing to IPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.