Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good day, I have a Iclod account associated with an iphone 5 but not the email and password I agree. how do I retrieve that password or email?

Good day, I have a Iclod account associated with an iPhone 5, but I forgot the email and password. how do I retrieve that password or email?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 30, 2014 7:15 AM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2014 9:32 AM in response to yaipok

Hi yaipok,

Happy New Year! The articles below will show you how to find your Apple ID and what to do if you forgot your password.

Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201354

Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID

Learn how to find your Apple ID if you've forgotten it or aren't sure that you have one.

An Apple ID is your username for everything you do with Apple: shopping the iTunes store, signing in to iCloud, buying an app, using iMessage, and more. That's why it's best to use a single Apple ID and not forget it. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and may cause issues with accessing purchased content or using some services.

If you can't remember your Apple ID, follow these steps to look for it:

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com) and click “Find your Apple ID”.
  2. Enter your first name, last name, current email address, and any prior email addresses that you might have used to create an Apple ID. Apple uses this information to search for Apple IDs.
    • If no Apple IDs are found, follow the onscreen instructions to create an Apple ID.
    • If one Apple ID is found, choose whether to receive an email from Apple or answer security questions. Both options will conclude by asking you to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the instructions provided.
    • If multiple Apple IDs are found, select the one that matches your current email address. Then choose whether to receive an email from Apple or answer security questions. Both options will conclude by asking you to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the instructions provided.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Use these steps to reset it and regain access to your Apple ID.

First, follow these steps:

1. Go to My Apple ID and select “Reset your password.”
    User uploaded file
  2. Enter your Apple ID, then select Next.
    If you don't remember your Apple ID email address, choose Forgot your Apple ID.
    User uploaded file
  3. After you enter your Apple ID, there are three ways you can change your password:

Answer your security questions

1. Select “Answer security questions,” then select Next.
  2. Select your birth date, then select Next.
  3. Answer your security questions.
  4. Set a new password and select Reset Password.

Use email authentication

1. Select “Email authentication,” then select Next. Apple will send the email to your primary or rescue email address.
    User uploaded file
  2. Open the email and select the link to change your password.
  3. When the My Apple ID page opens, set a new password and select Reset Password.

Use these steps if you didn't get the email or can't find it.

Use two-step verification

1. Enter your Recovery Key.
    User uploaded file
  2. Choose a trusted device. We'll send your device a verification code.
  3. Enter the verification code.
  4. Set a new password and select Reset Password.

If you permanently lost your recovery key or access to your trusted device, you can't change your password.

Get help

Make sure that you’re entering the correct Apple ID. In most cases, your Apple ID is also the primary email address of your Apple ID account. If these steps didn't help you change your password, contact Apple Support.

What's next?

After you change your password, we'll ask you to sign in with your new password the next time you use your Apple ID. If you want to, you can update your email address or change your Apple ID.

Last Modified:

Cheers,

- Judy

Good day, I have a Iclod account associated with an iphone 5 but not the email and password I agree. how do I retrieve that password or email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.