Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Canon 9000f Mark II with my Mac desktop, having problems connecting. Getting message on alert "Cannot find the specified folder. Check the save settings" Please advise

Please help me figure out how to connect my Mac Desktop with Canon 9000f Mark II,

Thank you

iMac

Posted on Dec 30, 2014 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2014 10:29 AM

It would be more helpful if you describe the issue in more detail, please tell us the steps you are taking. We don't know anything about your system, for example what is a Canon 9000f Mark II, what version of OS X is installed. In short without any useful information we simply cannot help you out.

7 replies

Dec 30, 2014 12:24 PM in response to Gary Scotland

I did this function couple of times and it just leads me to the same problem. It just keeps on repeating "cannot find the specified folder....." suggests for me to go back to settings, in the settings I just cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. THe same problem over and over.

Thank you for your help, hope that you might have more suggestions for me. Don't want to have to go out and buy a new scanner.

Dec 30, 2014 12:34 PM in response to rkaufmann87

Thank you rkaufmann87 for trying to solve my scanner problem.

I spoke with Canon help desk and they directed me to go to Canon Driver Mac OS X and download from there. They actually walked me through it, it seemed that my Canon Download disc was not doing the trick so they went straight to the source. After we went through all the necessary procedures, I clicked on the Canon IJ Scan Utility and pressed the PHOTO button which brought me to an alert that stated "Cannot find the specified folder. Check the save settings." Which I did. When I go to the settings I just do not know what I am doing wrong, I just keep getting the same alert "Caannot find the specified folder...." I just do not know what folder they are asking for.

Please advise

Thank you so much for your help.

Using Canon 9000f Mark II with my Mac desktop, having problems connecting. Getting message on alert "Cannot find the specified folder. Check the save settings" Please advise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.