Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Id

I just bought a iPhone 5 and I was setting it up for my daughter ( upgrading from 4 ), after going through all the set up I see that my apple id has changed from my gmail to a iCloud something. I don't have a iCloud mail and I can't change anything on my phone.
I don't know what to do, who can I talk to?

iPhone 5

Posted on Dec 30, 2014 2:17 PM

5 replies

Dec 30, 2014 2:56 PM in response to ManSinha

I can not do that cause the ID that they are asking for is mymail(at)icloud.com and I do not have any information on that mail/ID and I have tried to reset password by requesting it by mail but no mail is deliverd.
My ID that I have alvays used is mymail(at)gmail.com and I know everything there is to know about that 😟

Jan 2, 2015 7:41 PM in response to ManSinha

I tried it but the username is in existence so I tried to log on once and the account is locked/deactivated.

Is there somebody out there that I can mail / call about this email that has my phone under phone arrest :/

I bought the phone from a Carrier, it's a pre-used phone that Apple has gone over and restored. The store that I bought it from is sending me to Apple and Apple is sending me back saying that the store has to send it to them and meanwhile I am loosing my mind over this.
I unfortunatly live in Iceland and the service here is horrible.

I seriously need to learn how to hack an email account :S

Thanks for trying to help 🙂

Apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.