Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flickr Photostream Not Available

I have a third generation Apple TV. For the last 5 days I have been unable to access my most recent flickr content on the apple tv only. I contacted Yahoo and here was their response.

I have a third generation Apple TV. For the last five days I have been unable to access the Photostream through my Flickr app. I have been receiving a message that says Flickr is temporarily not available. The rest of my apps are working. My flickr account works fine on my computer. I contacted Yahoo and here was their response.

"

After reviewing your description, it appears that your Apple TV is not successfully linking your most current Flickr page and is instead displaying a cached version. You may need to contact Apple for full instruction on resetting your devices connection to your Flickr account.

Contact Apple Support

Any suggestions?

Posted on Dec 31, 2014 5:50 AM

2 replies

Jan 1, 2015 9:36 AM in response to Francis Ryan

Hi Francis,

Glad you contacted Flickr as the issue seems isolated to their content.

Have you tried restarting the Apple TV?

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers - Apple Support

If the issue is affecting a single content provider on your Apple TV, restart your Apple TV by going to Settings > General > Restart. If the issue continues, you might need to contact the content provider.

The restart seems to be what they are after.

Regards,

Nubz

Flickr Photostream Not Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.