Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12/31/14 9:45:39.012 AM NetAuthSysAgent[914]: ERROR: AFP_GetServerInfo - connect failed 64

This error message prevent my logging into my Time Capsule and prevents Time Machine from working. The only thing that will fix the problem without reboot ing is to turn off Wi-Fi and then turn WiFi back on. I have done numerous clean installs and reset, but the problem will not go away. The iMac desktop does not exhibit this problem. Any ideas? Thanks

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Dec 31, 2014 10:55 AM

3 replies

Jan 1, 2015 2:46 PM in response to Eric Root

Hi Eric. I sure did. Even reset it to factory defaults and then added passwords. The computers do not seem to have any trouble accessing the router portion (the iMac is a little slow sometimes to get mail [iCloud]). The issue is accessing/ reading/writing to the hard drive. I have completely erased the drive using the Airport Utility. I am really at a loss on this one. I can usually get stuff to work by doing clean/fresh installs. Not this time. 😕

12/31/14 9:45:39.012 AM NetAuthSysAgent[914]: ERROR: AFP_GetServerInfo - connect failed 64

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.