Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you scan for virus on iPad Air

When I search on Google recently I found a site in tried to access. The request was rerouted to an adult website to my surprise. I tried accessing the same original website on my desk top unit and did not experience this problem, and thus assume that I may have some type of virus on the iPad. How can I scan the iPad for a virus and if there is one, get rid of it? Thank you

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 31, 2014 4:28 PM

5 replies

Jul 10, 2017 9:55 AM in response to Bickman50

Im Having The Same Problem. The Problem Is Because Of adf.ly Some URL Shortener. It Brings Me There To Show An Ad for MCPEDL.com. MCPEDL.comIs Where I Download Stuff For Minecraft Pocket Edition. I Try To Search On Google adfly virus Then There Is A Minecraft Fourm About This Problem. I Read About The Discussion And They Talked About Adblock So I Got It Then It Blocks All The Ads.

How do you scan for virus on iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.