Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud photos

Hi All,

I Am new to this community. I didn't know much about icloud. Last 4 to 5 days I googled about icloud.Let's talk about my issue.

I Never used wifi on my phone. I always used cellular data on my iphone. but few days ago I noticed that 3.5 GB available on my icloud. Even I didn't turn on any option of icloud ever except contacts and documents & data. From your discussion and apple support now I know backup is not possible to icloud without wifi. Now anybody can tell me what substance uses my icloud space? Photos or something else? Please help me

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jan 1, 2015 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2015 11:45 AM

The following has information on how to see what is using the storage: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

One of the methods is from your iPhone: Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage

6 replies

Jan 1, 2015 12:45 PM in response to redsky234

If you go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage that will show you the details of what you are using in the Documents & Data category (including click on Other Storage (if that displays) in that place to get details of that.

Your photos could be in iCloud in several ways --

1) Camera Roll is included in an iCloud Backup

2) iCloud Photo Library if turned on iCloud Photo Library beta FAQ - Apple Support

3) Photo Stream if turned on My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

Icloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.