Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installer will not allow me to install Adobe flash player because it will not accept my password. I have tried to reset it with my apple ID and other ways but nothing works. I don't even remember setting up an administrative password but have tried

Installer will not allow me to install Adobe flash player because it will not accept my password. I have tried to reset it every way suggested but nothing has worked. It will also not let me install my Garmin program telling me that I do not have administrative privileges, yet my name is listed in my files as administrator. I have tried every password I have ever used and nothing works. I have even tried resetting it with my Apple ID to no avail.Can anyone help?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), also occurred in Yosemite10.8.5

Posted on Jan 2, 2015 12:38 AM

3 replies

Installer will not allow me to install Adobe flash player because it will not accept my password. I have tried to reset it with my apple ID and other ways but nothing works. I don't even remember setting up an administrative password but have tried

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.