Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Server iOS development certificate removal/renewal

About a year ago, I was experimenting with setting up an Xcode build server on my home server. After the experiments, I turned off the service. More recently, I again activated the service, and it appears at that time Xcode obtained a new set of development certificates. However, the older development certificate is now expiring, and I get a pair of warnings that the that certificate is expiring soon. I have deleted the certificate from the keychain, but I still get the warning. I cannot find any reference to the certificate in the Server app, nor on the attached iOS developer account. Any ideas where I can go to remove this certificate so Server does not give me the warning?

Posted on Jan 2, 2015 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:38 PM

Run "Keychain Access" and look under "Certificates". You can delete the ones that are expired or that you do not need.

1 reply

OS X Server iOS development certificate removal/renewal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.