Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get the activation code from 02

I need an activation code for iphone5 to unlock the phone to other networks

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 2, 2015 1:45 PM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2015 7:44 AM in response to ckamau_uk

Hi there ckamau_uk,

It sounds like you are needing your phone to get unlocked so that you can use it with another carrier. The following article outlines how to do that, but basically O2 is the only one that can unlock it:

How to unlock your iPhone for use with another carrier

First, your carrier will need to process your unlock request. Then you'll back up, erase, and restore your iPhone to unlock it.

Start the process:

1. See if your carrier offers unlocking. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.
  2. Contact your carrier and request an unlock. You might need to meet requirements to qualify for unlocking. After you submit the request to your carrier, it might take a few days to complete. Contact your carrier for the status of your unlock request.
  3. After your carrier confirms that your iPhone unlock has been processed, go to the next section.

If you have a SIM card from a carrier other than your current carrier, follow these steps:

1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card.
  2. Complete the setup process.

If you don't have another SIM card you can use, follow these steps to complete the process:

1. Back up your iPhone.
  2. When you have a backup, erase your iPhone.
  3. Restore your iPhone from the backup you just made.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

How can i get the activation code from 02

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.