Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone3 won't turn on off kanjara post kar pyuu ki

i was updating my iphone 3g to IOS6 during charging the phone. It turned off and its not working now. There is only an apple logo on screen when it turns on.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 3.1.2

Posted on Jan 3, 2015 4:57 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2015 12:50 PM in response to kashkayani

Hi kashkayani,

If your phone will not turn back on and get past the Apple logo, I would recommend these steps from the following article to help either resolve it, or determine if it is something else:

iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

1. If the device remains unresponsive or does not turn on (or power on), reset your device.
  2. If there is no video or if the screen remains black, verify that the device has enough charge to turn on:
    1. If you are using an iPad, ensure that it's connected to the USB Power Adapter supplied with the device.
    2. Let it charge for at least twenty minutes, then see if it starts normally.
    3. If there is no image on the screen, press the Sleep/Wake button to attempt to wake the device.
    4. If the screen displays a red battery icon, continue charging the device until the battery is fully charged. Learn more about charging iPhone and iPod touch, or iPad.
  3. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, or the if the screen remains black or shows a persistent Apple logo, try restoring with iTunes:
    1. Connect the device to your computer and open iTunes.
    2. If the device appears in iTunes, select and click Restore on the Summary pane. Learn more about restoring iOS software.
    3. If the device doesn't appear in iTunes, try to force the device into recovery mode, and then restore it.
  4. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact Apple.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

my iphone3 won't turn on off kanjara post kar pyuu ki

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.