Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had iPad 2 iOS 8.1.2 and I can not find the hotspot in my ipa

I had iPad 2 iOS 8.1.2 and I can not find the hotspot in my ipad2

Posted on Jan 3, 2015 8:45 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2015 1:56 PM in response to Dr.Hossam

Hello Dr.Hossam,

It sounds like you have a fully updated iPad with a cellular data plan, but do not have the option to enable Personal Hotspot. I would recommend you take a look at the troubleshooting in the following article, named:

iOS: Troubleshooting Personal Hotspot

1. See if your iOS device, computer, and wireless plan all meet the system requirements for Personal Hotspot.
  2. Make sure Personal Hotspot is on: Tap Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
  3. Check the Internet connection on your iOS device: Tap Safari and load a new webpage.
  4. If one connection type doesn't work, try another. For example, instead of connecting using Wi-Fi, use USB or Bluetooth.
  5. Turn Personal Hotspot off and on: Tap Settings > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
  6. Install the latest version of iOS.
  7. Reset your network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  8. If you still see the issue, restore the iPhone.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

I had iPad 2 iOS 8.1.2 and I can not find the hotspot in my ipa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.