Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I have gotten to the security questions on iTunes the security questions appear to be blank. What do I do?

When I tried to download a movie or a song the security questions appear to be blank. I have tried everything and have no clue what to do. Please help.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jan 3, 2015 11:45 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2015 2:53 PM in response to lesliesg13

Hi there LeslieG13,

It sounds like you are unable to answer your security questions and thus, cannot download your media from iTunes. I would recommend using the following article to help get them reset, and if you cannot for whatever reason it has a link to contact the appropriate support channel:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

Security questions provide an extra level of security, and they help Apple verify that you're the person requesting access to your account. Use the steps below to see if you can reset your security questions using your rescue email address. If you don't have a rescue email address on file with your Apple ID, contact Apple Support.

Reset your security questions

1. Go to My Apple ID.
  2. Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in.
  3. Select Password and Security.
  4. Select “Send reset security info email to [rescue email address].” If you don't see a link, contact Apple Support for help.
    User uploaded file
  5. Go to your rescue email address to open the reset email. Follow the steps in the email to set up new questions and answers. Didn't get the email?

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

If you can't reset your security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

When I have gotten to the security questions on iTunes the security questions appear to be blank. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.