Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer photos from my PC to my iPhone 6?

I have recently purchased an iPhone 6, and I want to transfer my photos from my PC to my phone. The problem is, when I transfer them with iTunes, I cannot add any more photos into the albums I have imported. Is there another way to transfer my photos so I can edit the albums that they are in? I have tried uploading them to OneDrive and downloading them to my phone, but I can only download one photo at a time, and I have about 500 photos. If this is an option, is there a way to download multiple photos from my cloud drive onto my phone? Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 3, 2015 12:58 PM

2 replies

May 25, 2015 6:05 PM in response to trod11211

Hi Trod11211,

Did you every receive an answer to your question? I recently upgraded to an iPhone, and wanted to transfer some of my pics from my PC to my phone, but have not found a simple way to do this. The options have been going through iCloud, which I tried, and found quite frustrating b/c of the time it takes, and having to go through iCloud, instead of just dropping the photos to my iPhone. I attempted to use iTunes, but it only lets me upload one album, and when I attempt to add another, it deletes the previous album I uploaded. I would love to know if you found a solution. Thanks!

How to transfer photos from my PC to my iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.