Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center

why is it that I can play the same game on eithet my iPad or my iPhon, game centre welcomes me on both. But the game scores remain separate. I want the play the same game on which ever I'm using at the time

iPhone 6, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2015 4:04 AM

3 replies

Jan 5, 2015 11:17 AM in response to Dcb666

Hello Dcb666,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you have different scores on different devices. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

Sign in to Game Center

Open Game Center and sign in using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID. If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > Sign Out.

When you sign in with a different Apple ID, you'll see different scores, achievements, and friends.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Jan 5, 2015 12:59 PM in response to Dcb666

Hey Dcb666,

To sign in and out of Game Center you will want to do that in the settings in iOS. What account is listed sign out and in with another.

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a great day,

Mario

Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.