Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen problems with iPad 2. Screen color has changed to blue and green? Any suggestions what I can do to fix this problem?

Hello,

Hoping soneone has a suggestion. My daughters Ipad 2 has a bad screen/color glitch...Everything is blue/green. Just happened...no real reason for this that we can find, it needed to be updated and the battery was low. She didn't drop it...not really sure what happend This has happend one time before and it fixed itself by doing the update. the i pad is a 16GB and is 1 1/2 years old. We cannot read any of the writing on the ipad and most apps are very hard to distinguish.I have shut it down and waited to turn it back on. Did a holding of the home and power button to restart it and it is still the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks so much.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2015 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2015 2:20 PM

Greetings Pammykins74,

Based on the information you have provided, it appears your iPad needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPad Repair and Service - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

BobbyD

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2015 2:20 PM in response to Pammykins74

Greetings Pammykins74,

Based on the information you have provided, it appears your iPad needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPad Repair and Service - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

BobbyD

Screen problems with iPad 2. Screen color has changed to blue and green? Any suggestions what I can do to fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.