Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I press the flash of camera on or off in my iPhone 5s sometimes it doesn't working

when i press the flash of the camera on or off in my iPhone 5s sometimes it doesn't t works and I should close the camera and go back again to start working. Why is this happening?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2015 3:23 PM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2015 7:00 AM in response to Kleos

Hi Kleos,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

So the flash setting of your iPhone sometimes doesn't change until you quit and relaunch the camera app.

Do you use the flash a lot? That could disable it for a bit.

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Your flash isn't working

If the flash isn’t working, or if it’s going off every time you take a photo, check your flash settings. Tap the lightning bolt in the upper left of the screen to choose a different setting.
User uploaded file

If you take extended video with the flash on, or you’re using the device in a very warm environment, you might see User uploaded file (disabled flash icon). You won’t be able to use the flash until your device cools down.

If the flash is on when you’re not using the camera, check the Control Center to see if the flashlight is on.

User uploaded file

Take care,

Nubz

When I press the flash of camera on or off in my iPhone 5s sometimes it doesn't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.