Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make my new Ipad air 2 to be the main new game center acc

Hi all , i just have some problems becouse I have one game with my family game center acc,and now i just get a gift one ipad 2, and i have my own id and my own game center acc so i have synq my new ipad 2 with my family game center acc , but the family game senter acc is still the main game acc how i can make my new game center acc, to be main acc? becouse my family want to start play the same game but they want to start from 0 xp not with my data saves

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 5, 2015 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2015 8:53 AM

Hi Universaliukass,

Happy New Year! If you want to use the family Apple ID account for Game Center, all you need to do is sign out of Game Center and sign back in with the family Apple ID to retain your scores, etc.

You can use your new Apple ID for iTunes Store purchases and iCloud.

The following information may help explain this further ...

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202097

Sign in to Game Center

Open Game Center and sign in using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID. If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > Sign Out.

When you sign in with a different Apple ID, you'll see different scores, achievements, and friends.

Change your Game Center settings

View your profile to add email addresses, edit account info, and change privacy settings.

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center. You might have to sign in with your Apple ID.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > View Account.

Get help

If you can't sign in to Game Center or stay connected, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet.
  2. If you can't create an account or sign in to Game Center from within a game, try to create an account or sign in using the Game Center app.
  3. Sign out of Game Center, then sign back in. If you can't sign in to Game Center with an Apple ID, reset your password or use another email address. To manage your Apple ID, go to My Apple ID.
  4. If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is configured for Game Center.
  5. If you can't sign in on a Mac, continue with the steps to resolve sign in issues.

If you have an issue with a Game Center game, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check for updates, go to App Store > Updates.
  2. Test your connection using a different game. If you can't connect with a specific friend or player in multiple games, they might need to check their Wi-Fi connection and router settings.
  3. On iOS, try opening the game from the Home screen, rather than from within Game Center.
  4. If you can't solve the issue, follow the steps in the next section to report the problem to the developer.

Report a problem

To report a problem with a game, follow these steps:

1. Search for the game in the App Store.
  2. Select the game and look for the game's support link. On iOS, look on the Reviews tab below App Store Ratings. On Mac, look in the right column of the of game's App Store page.
  3. Use the support link to contact the developer.

To report a problem such as spam, inappropriate avatars, or offensive behavior, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to the customer's profile, tap •••, then tap Report a Problem.
  • OS X, Click the customer's Game Center nickname, then click Report a Problem.

Last Modified:

Set up your Apple ID for iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053

An Apple ID is the email address you use as a login for just about everything you do with Apple, including using iCloud to store your content, buying songs from the iTunes Store, and downloading apps from the App Store.

When you set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can use the same Apple ID for both iCloud services and purchases on the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store. Or, you can also use one Apple ID for iCloud services and a different Apple ID for Store purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match). You'll get all the benefits of iCloud whether you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and Store purchases, or different IDs for each. To change the Apple ID signed in to iCloud or iTunes on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, sign out and use the steps below to sign back in with the updated Apple ID.

Cheers,

- Judy

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2015 8:53 AM in response to Universaliukass

Hi Universaliukass,

Happy New Year! If you want to use the family Apple ID account for Game Center, all you need to do is sign out of Game Center and sign back in with the family Apple ID to retain your scores, etc.

You can use your new Apple ID for iTunes Store purchases and iCloud.

The following information may help explain this further ...

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202097

Sign in to Game Center

Open Game Center and sign in using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID. If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > Sign Out.

When you sign in with a different Apple ID, you'll see different scores, achievements, and friends.

Change your Game Center settings

View your profile to add email addresses, edit account info, and change privacy settings.

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center. You might have to sign in with your Apple ID.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > View Account.

Get help

If you can't sign in to Game Center or stay connected, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet.
  2. If you can't create an account or sign in to Game Center from within a game, try to create an account or sign in using the Game Center app.
  3. Sign out of Game Center, then sign back in. If you can't sign in to Game Center with an Apple ID, reset your password or use another email address. To manage your Apple ID, go to My Apple ID.
  4. If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is configured for Game Center.
  5. If you can't sign in on a Mac, continue with the steps to resolve sign in issues.

If you have an issue with a Game Center game, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check for updates, go to App Store > Updates.
  2. Test your connection using a different game. If you can't connect with a specific friend or player in multiple games, they might need to check their Wi-Fi connection and router settings.
  3. On iOS, try opening the game from the Home screen, rather than from within Game Center.
  4. If you can't solve the issue, follow the steps in the next section to report the problem to the developer.

Report a problem

To report a problem with a game, follow these steps:

1. Search for the game in the App Store.
  2. Select the game and look for the game's support link. On iOS, look on the Reviews tab below App Store Ratings. On Mac, look in the right column of the of game's App Store page.
  3. Use the support link to contact the developer.

To report a problem such as spam, inappropriate avatars, or offensive behavior, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to the customer's profile, tap •••, then tap Report a Problem.
  • OS X, Click the customer's Game Center nickname, then click Report a Problem.

Last Modified:

Set up your Apple ID for iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053

An Apple ID is the email address you use as a login for just about everything you do with Apple, including using iCloud to store your content, buying songs from the iTunes Store, and downloading apps from the App Store.

When you set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can use the same Apple ID for both iCloud services and purchases on the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store. Or, you can also use one Apple ID for iCloud services and a different Apple ID for Store purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match). You'll get all the benefits of iCloud whether you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and Store purchases, or different IDs for each. To change the Apple ID signed in to iCloud or iTunes on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, sign out and use the steps below to sign back in with the updated Apple ID.

Cheers,

- Judy

Nov 7, 2015 4:44 AM in response to Universaliukass

HI universaliukass,

I Have exactly the same issue.. Judysings, you have not answered the question at all.. Your response is totally unhelpful. I have a new iPad Air 2 and I want to play my existing game from my old iPad on my new iPad with my new Apple ID in game centre, however it keeps asking me to log into my old game centre to sync, instead of syncing with my new game centre.

How to make my new Ipad air 2 to be the main new game center acc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.