Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to buy an album but it's not available in the itunes store of my country. I could i buy it?

Hi everybody,

I want to buy an album but that album is not available in the itunes store of my country.

Could you tell me how i could get it?

Stefan

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 5, 2015 10:35 AM

19 replies

Jan 5, 2015 9:36 PM in response to MSTEFAN

I must not be understanding something. Why can't the OP buy content from any itunes store they want to - as long as it's available. Here is a link showing what countries have what content

What can I buy from the iTunes Store in my country? - Apple Support

so why can't the OP pick whatever country he wants if it has the content they're looking for?

The OP is asking two different questions: (these are quotes from the OP's posts above)

1. I want to buy an album but that album is not available in the itunes store of my country.

2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY AN ALBUM ON ITUNES STORE FROM THE ITUNES STORE OF MY COUNTRY ...

So which is it - the content is not available in your country or is it?

Jan 5, 2015 9:42 PM in response to Niel

I understand that certain countries have rights to certain music - but if you buy it from one country iTunes store (so it had approval to sell it) and you're not in that country it won't play or not from that country it won't play or ??? How does it know what country you're in or from? What if you move - you loose access to all your content? Sorry for being so dense - still don't quite understand what's the issue if you pay for the content, you run the risk of not being able to play depending on where you are or are from or ???

Jan 5, 2015 9:47 PM in response to dot.com

It knows what country you are in because you are signed into the iTunes store for that Country.If you want to change your iTunes Store to a different country, you have to have a physical address in that country and you have to have a credit card issued by a bank in that country. Again, if the OP wants the music and it is not available in the iTunes Store in his country, then he needs to buy the CD and import it.

GB

I want to buy an album but it's not available in the itunes store of my country. I could i buy it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.