Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need help in transferring info from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 6

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 6, 2015 3:36 PM

5 replies

Jan 6, 2015 3:38 PM in response to eguerrero97

What kind of help? Did you backup the iPhone 5 in iTunes or iCloud? When you activated the iPhone 6, did you connect to the computer to restore from iTunes, or select an iCloud backup to restore from? What did you do, what kind of errors are you seeing that make you feel you need help? See this support document for other instructions. Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device - Apple Support

Jan 13, 2015 11:57 PM in response to eguerrero97

You can use iTunes or iCloud to move data from old iPhone 5 to iPhone 6. If you want a fast way you can try Wonder iOS Transfer. Here I show you how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone:

First of all, backup old iPhone 5:

-Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.

-Tap Back Up Now.

-Wait until the backup finishes.

Then set up your new iPhone 6 (When the backup of your old iPhone 5 is finished, turn on your new iPhone 6):

-Choose Restore from iCloud Backup.

-Tap next.

-Enter your Apple ID and password.

-Choose the backup of your old iPhone and tap Restore.

I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.

Jul 20, 2016 4:11 AM in response to eguerrero97

Not tough as u see, to transfer data from phone to phone, the above instructions are not bad. I upgraded my iPhone4S to a iPhone 6S and it was so painless that I'm still pinching myself just to know it's real. But i got this from app store, install the app on my both iOS and Android OS. Transfer the data from my old phone to the new one via the WiFi, even much faster than the bluetooth.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.