Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly unable to scroll in Safari on iPad Air

My husband is suddenly unable to scroll on all the websites he likes to visit. Whenever he tries to scroll down, the page just 'bounces' back to the top. This is only happening in Safari which was working fine till just now. Is this a browser issue? I'm a Mac user since the early 90s but a bit of a newbie with the iPad.

What's happening and is there an easy fix? Switch browsers?

Posted on Jan 6, 2015 8:51 PM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2015 9:06 PM in response to ShayButter

It's fine now. Originally, he went on Safari and clicked on one of his most visited sites and was unable to scroll. Then he went to Google and was able to get to the keyboard to do a search (I guess he couldn't do that with the scrolling issue). He also tried Yahoo and did a search for a news site he couldn't get to previously, went to the site and now everything is fine. For someone with PTSD (not me) this is like a life or death situation. For me, it's something I try to look into for resolve ASAP!!!

Cyber hiccup?

Suddenly unable to scroll in Safari on iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.