Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to way to check your camera megapixels on your iPhone? My camera doesn't seem to be right after my apple repair

Is there a way to check the megapixels on my iPhone. I recently had a repair done on my iPhone 6 plus and now my camera doesn't seem to be the same pictures don't look great like they used to. And when I opened up a camera app it says I have a 6 megapixel instead of a 8 megapixel. Can someone help me out or have the same issuethe same issue? User uploaded fileI

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 6, 2015 10:10 PM

4 replies

Jan 6, 2015 10:43 PM in response to deggie

I have a pc you mean when I trasfer it to the computer and check the properties and info when I right click the picture? I had it done at the Apple Store 2 days ago ever since then my camera still doesn't seem right I wanna make sure it's the right megapixels on my 6 plus and not just me. I have a iPhone 6 plus 128 gb

Is there a way to way to check your camera megapixels on your iPhone? My camera doesn't seem to be right after my apple repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.