Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id is connected with other apple id

my apple id is connected with my mom's apple id and our contacts got mixed

although we use tottaly diffrent apple id's! with two diffrent emails

how to solve this? I had to turn of my icloud for now

do I need to make here a new apple id?

iPad 2

Posted on Jan 7, 2015 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2015 9:15 AM

Hi Rawan S.

Thanks for your question. Although you and your Mom have two different Apple ID's (email addresses), it sounds like you are using the same Apple ID for iCloud. You should be able to go into the iCloud settings and sign out of the Apple ID account that isn't yours and then sign in with the Apple ID you want to use for iCloud.

Take a look at the information below and see if it applies to your situation.

Be sure to backup your iOS devices before making any significant changes:

iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12519?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

If you do need to delete the iCloud account on one of your devices so that you can add the correct Apple ID, you will be asked if you want to keep the information on your iPhone or iPad. That may be a good idea initially.

Set up your Apple ID for iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. When you first set up your device with iOS 5 or later, enter the Apple ID you want to use with iCloud. If you skipped the setup assistant, sign in to Settings > iCloud and enter the Apple ID you’d like to use with iCloud.
  2. In Settings > iTunes and App Stores, sign in with the Apple ID you want to use for Store purchases. You might need to sign out first to change the Apple ID.

iCloud: Change iCloud feature settings
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2613

In some cases when you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, you can choose to keep a copy of the feature’s information on that device.

Before turning off a particular feature on all your devices, or before turning off iCloud completely, you can archive a copy of your iCloud data on your computer. For more information, see the Apple Support article Archiving or making copies of your iCloud data.

Turn iCloud features on or off

Depending on which device’s settings you want to change, do one or more of the following:

On your iOS device: Go to Settings > iCloud, then tap to turn on or off iCloud features.

User uploaded file

Turn off iCloud completely

Depending on whether you want to stop using iCloud on all or only some devices, do one or more of the following:

On your iOS device: Go to Settings > iCloud, then at the bottom of the screen, tap Sign Out

Note: If you sign out of iCloud (or delete your iCloud account), iCloud no longer backs up your iOS data. You can still back up your device in iTunes. For more information, open iTunes, then choose iTunes > Help.

On your Mac: Open iCloud preferences, then click Sign Out.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2015 9:15 AM in response to Rawan S.

Hi Rawan S.

Thanks for your question. Although you and your Mom have two different Apple ID's (email addresses), it sounds like you are using the same Apple ID for iCloud. You should be able to go into the iCloud settings and sign out of the Apple ID account that isn't yours and then sign in with the Apple ID you want to use for iCloud.

Take a look at the information below and see if it applies to your situation.

Be sure to backup your iOS devices before making any significant changes:

iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12519?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

If you do need to delete the iCloud account on one of your devices so that you can add the correct Apple ID, you will be asked if you want to keep the information on your iPhone or iPad. That may be a good idea initially.

Set up your Apple ID for iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. When you first set up your device with iOS 5 or later, enter the Apple ID you want to use with iCloud. If you skipped the setup assistant, sign in to Settings > iCloud and enter the Apple ID you’d like to use with iCloud.
  2. In Settings > iTunes and App Stores, sign in with the Apple ID you want to use for Store purchases. You might need to sign out first to change the Apple ID.

iCloud: Change iCloud feature settings
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2613

In some cases when you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, you can choose to keep a copy of the feature’s information on that device.

Before turning off a particular feature on all your devices, or before turning off iCloud completely, you can archive a copy of your iCloud data on your computer. For more information, see the Apple Support article Archiving or making copies of your iCloud data.

Turn iCloud features on or off

Depending on which device’s settings you want to change, do one or more of the following:

On your iOS device: Go to Settings > iCloud, then tap to turn on or off iCloud features.

User uploaded file

Turn off iCloud completely

Depending on whether you want to stop using iCloud on all or only some devices, do one or more of the following:

On your iOS device: Go to Settings > iCloud, then at the bottom of the screen, tap Sign Out

Note: If you sign out of iCloud (or delete your iCloud account), iCloud no longer backs up your iOS data. You can still back up your device in iTunes. For more information, open iTunes, then choose iTunes > Help.

On your Mac: Open iCloud preferences, then click Sign Out.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

my apple id is connected with other apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.