Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay, I recently bought an iPhone 5c and in the corner says No Service, I already tried everything but I cant get it to work but that is not the main problem, periodically, activation required keeps popping upand everytime I have to enter my apple id

AActivation required popping and no service

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2, That is it

Posted on Jan 7, 2015 10:45 AM

1 reply

Jan 8, 2015 11:04 AM in response to lololol1233

Hello Lololol1233,

Without knowing the specific troubleshooting steps you performed for this No Service issue, I would recommend you try the troubleshooting in the following article about that specific scenario, named:

If you see No Service in the status bar of your iPhone or iPad

Follow these steps, testing after each.

1. Tap Settings > Enable Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn off airplane mode.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Remove the SIM card. If the SIM card is damaged, worn, or bent, or if it's too big or small for the SIM tray, contact your carrier for a new one. Then reinsert the SIM card.
  4. Check for a carrier-settings update: Connect to a Wi-Fi network, tap Settings > General > About, and install any available carrier-settings updates. If you can't connect to Wi-Fi, connect your device to a computer that has iTunes.
  5. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  6. Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset all network settings, including Bluetooth pairing records, Wi-Fi passwords, VPN, and APN settings.
  7. Contact your carrier to check for any network or account issues.
  8. Restore your iPhone.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

Okay, I recently bought an iPhone 5c and in the corner says No Service, I already tried everything but I cant get it to work but that is not the main problem, periodically, activation required keeps popping upand everytime I have to enter my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.