Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio crackles through TV upon DVD burn, sounds fine on the computer

I'm trying to burn a DVD of some music videos in DVD Studio Pro. All the files were converted to Mpeg2 from the original quicktime files or h264s. Most of the songs sound fine when played on the burned DVD through a TV, but there is one where the audio clips and sounds crackly coming through the TV speakers. It doesn't sound like that on the computer though. Admittedly, the mix on the sound file is horrible, and I am pretty sure its more than just a volume issue. I have extremely limited knowledge on audio mixing though, and also don't have access to the original mix, just the audio that's already on the finished video. Is there something (novice-level difficulty) I can do to the audio export to see what's causing this problem and try to minimize it? Thanks so much.

Final Cut Studio '09, iOS 8

Posted on Jan 7, 2015 11:23 AM

1 reply

Audio crackles through TV upon DVD burn, sounds fine on the computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.