Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV shows grayed out with circle in front

I have an iPhone 4s 64gig. When I plug it into iTunes 12.0.1.26 and go to iphone and then "on my device" and TV, I have 5 grayed out shows with circles in front of them. I have tried everything to clear these from this display. They don't show up when I look in my iPhone and they are not checked in sync. If I sync them, I get a second copy of them in the list that gets removed when I un-check them. .HELP.. Please tell me how to get these ghost shows out of this list in iTunes...

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2, hooked to win 7

Posted on Jan 7, 2015 12:59 PM

4 replies

Jan 7, 2015 2:00 PM in response to drchaos48

In this image the greyed out lines appear to represent stalled transfers from a previous attempt to sync. Rather than restoring as a new device and then restoring my backup I made a note of all the content that showed like this using the various Device > On My Device > Source views. I then went to my main library and unchecked all those items. I was then able to sync, which removed all of the greyed out lines, checked the items I had unchecked, and synced again to place the extra content on my device.

User uploaded file

tt2

TV shows grayed out with circle in front

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.