Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing recently deleted photos album

I recently deleted several photos from my Camera Roll. I mistakenly deleted a photo that I want to retrieve. It is not in my photo stream, and the Recently Deleted folder has apparently vanished.

I figure that my photo is now gone for good, but is there something magical I need to do in order to use the Recently Deleted feature of the photo app so this does not happen in the future? The recently deleted album still exists on my iPad & did on my iPhone as well, until just a day or two ago. I've tried rebooting my phone, with no luck. Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Krystal

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 8, 2015 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2017 3:51 PM

i dont know how to do it .. please developer make some video

9 replies

Mar 18, 2015 9:36 AM in response to Krys_Wel

I have an iPhone 5s iOS 8.1.2 with the Photo Organizer 8 tweak installed. Same thing happened to me. Was deleting photos then noticed the "Recently Deleted" album was gone. This is what I did and it worked. go in your Camera Roll to delete a photo (you can take a new one so you don't delete one you want in case this doesn't work for you) select the photo but instead of tapping the trash can button, HOLD the trash can button then release, then delete. Go to the albums and "Recently Deleted" and "Hidden" folders will show. I think the developers added that feature for the people who don't want those albums to show. Good luck!

May 3, 2015 1:08 AM in response to Krys_Wel

i dont know if you still have the problem but this is the solution from the developer:

"To recover the default albums, tap and hold the ➕ button in the main album list view and select the fourth option, Restore Defaults. You will need to exit Limited Access mode to use this feature."

https://m.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/2rto90/photo_organizer_8_photos_delete d_from_camera_roll/

Missing recently deleted photos album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.