Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air is not charging...any help?Model Name: MacBook Air Model Identifier: MacBookAir4,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cac

My MacBook Air is not charging...any help?

Model Name: MacBook Air

Model Identifier: MacBookAir4,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Boot ROM Version: MBA41.0077.B11

Model Identifi

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2

L3 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Boot ROM Ver

Posted on Jan 8, 2015 10:07 AM

1 reply

Jan 10, 2015 7:32 AM in response to HarmitClaire

Hi HarmitClaire,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your MacBook Air is not charging as expected. In this situation there are troubleshooting steps that I would recommend. Please use the attached article as a resource for steps to help you resolve this situation.

Mac notebooks: All about batteries - Apple Support

My battery is not charging

Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for the computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system may not reliably charge the computer. For assistance identifying the proper adapter, review Intel Based Mac notebooks: Identifying the right power adapter and power cord--US. Additional adapter troubleshooting is available in Troubleshooting MagSafe adapters. If issues persist please reset the SMC.

Best regards,

Joe

My MacBook Air is not charging...any help?Model Name: MacBook Air Model Identifier: MacBookAir4,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.