Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is the maximum number of photos I can share on the cloud

I recently moved to Paris and took over 6000 photos. I downloaded them to aperture and now they're sitting in separate project boxes. I would like to share these photos with others but I'm having problems going through the iCloud Sharing Process. I believe 5000 is the maximum, but I'm not sure, I only get a few to trickle in to a shared album I create. I must be doing something wrong here is my procedure:

1. Select the photos in a project, I don't exceed 1000 photographs.

2. I right click and choose option iCloud.

3. Options appear: to name the Shared account, and to add emails of the people I want to have access to these photos ( I also Include myself ).

4. I hit enter and it appears to be processing.

5. within seconds I receive an email asking if I would like to subscribe I click the button to say yes.

6. BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. THE PHOTOS I HAVE CHOSEN DO NOT APPEAR ON MY iPhone6 in the Shared area. THE TITLE APPEARS BUT I ONLY received a smattering of photos this time only 49 OUT OF 1000.

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO.

PLEASE HELP. THNAK YOU

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 9, 2015 10:38 AM

1 reply

Jan 9, 2015 11:12 AM in response to lxfuni

I believe 5000 is the maximum, but I'm not sure, I only get a few to trickle in to a shared album I create.

There are many upload limits - per day, per hour.

See this: iCloud: My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing limits

THE PHOTOS I HAVE CHOSEN DO NOT APPEAR ON MY iPhone6 in the Shared area.

Is your iPhone connect dot Wi-Fi? Photo Sharing does not upload over a cellular network, and it will also not upload, if the iPhone is not properly charged.

what is the maximum number of photos I can share on the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.