Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello

i have an iphone 5c ios 8.1.2 latest and my phone shows incorrect time and date, i have done all resets restores everything automatic time on off etc, but not succeded, still incorrect. i have noticed that when the screen is on the time continues, but when the screen comes off the time stops and stucks and returns to the time i have set manually, the when the screen on again the time starts again form its own time,,,,

any one know about this? any solution please? thankyou

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 9, 2015 12:17 PM

1 reply

Jan 11, 2015 9:53 AM in response to erisalbb

Hi ersalbb,

Happy New Year! The resoruce below will provide some troubleshooting steps for the issue you are having with the incorrect date and time on your iPhone:

iOS: Troubleshooting issues with date and time - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203483

If these steps don't resolve the issue, you may have to restore your iPhone back to factory settings:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

Restoring iOS software deletes all your data and content from your device, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, and calendar info.

Before you restore your device

1. Make sure you’re using the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Use iTunes to back up your device. Transfer and sync any additional content to your computer.
  3. Turn off Find My iPhone in Settings > iCloud on your device to disable Activation Lock.

Restore your iOS device

1. Connect your iOS device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
  2. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes. In the Summary panel, click Restore.

User uploaded file

3. Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content. iTunes will download the iOS software file and restore your iOS device.

User uploaded file

4. After your iOS device is restored to factory settings, it will restart. Once it does, you’ll see the "Slide to set up” welcome screen. Follow the steps in the iOS Setup Assistant. You can set up your device as new or using a previous backup. If your iOS device has cellular service, it will activate after you restore.

User uploaded file

Learn more

Last Modified:

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.