Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to order a second copy of an iPhoto book. Thought created in the smaller format only the larger format is showing. How can I switch an existing iPhoto book back to the smaller format?

I want to order a second copy of an existing iPhoto book. Though created in the smaller format now only the larger format is showing. How can I switch an existing iPhoto book back to the smaller format?

iBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 9, 2015 12:49 PM

2 replies

Jan 11, 2015 7:21 AM in response to Barryinkc

To change a book size duplicate it (select the book in the source pane and press command and D) since text flow and picture placements can change due to the size differences - then click on change themes, select the same theme and the new size

check it carefully

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.

LN

I want to order a second copy of an iPhoto book. Thought created in the smaller format only the larger format is showing. How can I switch an existing iPhoto book back to the smaller format?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.