Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When making an entry on Ical I activated a document behind in on the screen. Now the screen is frozen. I was able to force quit it, but when I click on it again, it appears, still frozen with the other doc. in front of it.Tried restarting to no avail

I have an iMac with OXS operating system. When making an entry on ical, a document behind it jumped in front of the calendar. The calendar froze. I Forced it to quit, but when I sought to enter it again, the same frozen calendar with the document in front reappeared. I tried restarting the iMac, but that had no effect. Ical still frozen.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Jan 10, 2015 5:08 AM

There are no replies.

When making an entry on Ical I activated a document behind in on the screen. Now the screen is frozen. I was able to force quit it, but when I click on it again, it appears, still frozen with the other doc. in front of it.Tried restarting to no avail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.