Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders

My location based reminders won't work. It tells me to turn reminders on in location services but it is already on. Is there something I'm missing? 6 plus IOS 8.1.3

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 10, 2015 3:21 AM

1 reply

Jan 11, 2015 2:10 PM in response to jgmarz

Hey jgmarz,

To use location-based Reminders on your iPhone follow the steps in this article -

iOS: Using Reminders - Apple Support

Specifically -

Use location-based Reminders

To use location-based Reminders, you must turn on Location Services for Reminders. Location Services alert you when you leave or arrive at a specific location.

To turn on the settings for location-based Reminders, tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services and turn on Location Services and Reminders.

See these tips for location-based Reminders:

• To set a location, you can use a saved contact location or manually enter an address.
  • You can adjust the size of the location alert radius for a reminder.
  • Use a specific street address, if possible.
  • A Location Services icon will remain in the status bar as long as you have at least one location-based Reminder not marked as complete.
  • Location-based Reminders are available on iPhone 4 and later, iPad (4th generation Wi-Fi + Cellular), and iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular).
    Note: Location reminders aren't supported by Exchange accounts.

If you are still having issues with Reminders after taking those steps, use this article to troubleshoot -

Get help using Reminders in iCloud - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well,

Brett L

Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.