Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to look up past apple products

I have had quite a few Apple products. What I'm trying to find out is if there is anyway of looking up these past products serial numbers? Reason being is that I have recently misplaced my iPod Classic and so i'm trying to see if I can get the serial number from it and see if it has been registered to someone else. I don't plan on hunting the person down for it. I just want to know if it is still under my name, it could still be in my house or if it is out somewhere. I don't have the original box for it or the receipt though. Anyway it can be looked up through iTunes?

Posted on Jan 10, 2015 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2015 4:38 PM

The following has various ways to find a serial number for an Apple device: Find the serial number of your Apple hardware product - Apple Support

For an iPod Classic, the only way listed that doesn't involve having the device or packaging is if you entered it at https://supportprofile.apple.com/

3 replies

How to look up past apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.