Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage will not let me log in.

As of May 2014, I have not been able to log onto my iMessage account to talk to other iMessage accounts. I know my password so that is not it. My wifi router just got updated my it is a WPA2 now. So I have no idea why iMessage refuses to let me logon.

On top of this, AirDrop no longer works for our network.

Grrrrrr....

Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, I was unsure where to post this.

Message was edited by: Yukishido

Message was edited by: Yukishido

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), null

Posted on Jan 10, 2015 8:44 PM

3 replies

Jan 11, 2015 10:08 AM in response to Yukishido

You may get better results in getting a solution if you post to one of the OS X areas of the Apple Support Communities.

However, I might be able to help. Can you log into iMessage when connected to other Wi-Fi networks ... just not yours? Is only your iMac having the problem? Was iMessage working before? ... and what changed when it stopped working? Finally, what is the make & model of your Wi-Fi router?

iMessage will not let me log in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.