Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

condivisione video con pc

Hi everybody.

I want to share on the home net some videos, with a different pc (non an Apple one), using the ethernet with a modem/router

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Jan 11, 2015 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2015 6:18 AM

Hey pgbumba,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you wish to share your videos between your devices on your network. You can do so using iTunes and Home Sharing, as long as the computers/devices are connected to the same network. For more information on Home Sharing and how to set it up, check out this resource:

iTunes: Setting up Home Sharing on your computer - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT4620

Thanks,

Matt M.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2015 6:18 AM in response to pgbumba

Hey pgbumba,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you wish to share your videos between your devices on your network. You can do so using iTunes and Home Sharing, as long as the computers/devices are connected to the same network. For more information on Home Sharing and how to set it up, check out this resource:

iTunes: Setting up Home Sharing on your computer - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT4620

Thanks,

Matt M.

Jan 13, 2015 6:40 AM in response to Matt_M.

Thank you very much Matt M. for your answer, but it doesn't help me very well, because my question was incomplete...

The different device I was talking about is a digital satellite receiver, a Humax HD-5400s. It can connect to the home net and it can reply (on tv) music and videos taken from a device connected to the same net. Until the MAC I got, I had a PC with WIN 7, and it used to work as well, exactly as I'm asking.

condivisione video con pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.