Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to download all tracks from iCloud to itunes

Had a hard drive crash. All 12,000 songs are in iCloud. I can't synch my iPod unless I have a local library. There doesn't seem to ba any way to get these songs stored locally without doing them one at a a time, or one album at a time.

How do i select all music and download it? This is iTunes 12. There are no "download from iCloud" buttons except the ones for each song. On the album view, there is a cloud, and if i select it, it will download the album. How do I select all albums?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jan 11, 2015 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2015 2:28 PM

You can create a playlist with all songs - it will have a download button to download all songs.

Or select a Genre in the sidebar: Ctrl-clicking (or right clicking) a Genre will show a "Download" command to download all albums with the same genre at once:

User uploaded file

1 reply

how to download all tracks from iCloud to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.