Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix doesn't start up at Apple TV2

When I start the Netflix app on my Apple TV2, it starts connecting. After a while it says that Netflix is not available at this moment, I have to try it later. But that doesn't help. I tried everything.....restart, reboot, back to fabric etc. Nothing helps. All the other apps works perfectly. And now??

AppleTV 2, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Jan 12, 2015 5:22 AM

1 reply

Jan 13, 2015 10:11 AM in response to trl11

Hello trl11,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are experiencing issues with one service on your Apple TV. The following resource outlines information for troubleshooting issues with third-party content provider services. If the issue persists, you may need to contact the content provider:

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200072

If you have playback issues with a content provider's services

In most cases, you can isolate playback issues to your home network, your broadband connection, or a possible outage with a content provider. To see if your issue is affecting multiple services or a specific content provider, try another service. For example, play a movie trailer from the main menu.

• If the issue is affecting multiple services on your Apple TV, see how to troubleshoot playback performance.
  • If the issue is affecting a single content provider on your Apple TV, restart your Apple TV by going to Settings > General > Restart. If the issue continues, you might need to contact the content provider.

Cheers,

Matt M.

Netflix doesn't start up at Apple TV2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.