Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The pages of the book i ordered via iphoto are truncated truncated

Hello

I have been using iphoto (version 8 on IMAC) for 3 years and ordered several books designed with Iphoto.

I have always been very satisfied.

I have just received the last book I ordered 1 week ago. The left and right part of each page have been truncated.

The width of the missing part is roughly 0.8 cm on each side.

This is a problem has the paper book is no more an exact copy of the paper one that I received.

Who should I contact to solve this problem and get a more satisfying printout ?

I get the impression that it's more a problem of printing services within Apple than a problem of Iphoto.

I didn't find any phone, email or contact data either on Apple web, invoice,...

I am located in France. Print service is located in Netherlands

Best regards

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), Iphoto version 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 12, 2015 9:50 AM

1 reply

Jan 12, 2015 10:08 AM in response to jacques.bouleau

Did you preview the book before ordering -

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.

In the confirmation email you received when you ordered there is a contact link - contact Apple via it

Additionally there is a "contact us" link at the bottom right of every page of these forums

LN

The pages of the book i ordered via iphoto are truncated truncated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.