Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i updating my iphone and now i cant read or send messages. i also cant call anyone or get incoming calls.i have reset my phone bacsk to factory settings and it still hasnt worked. what do i do now????

i updating my iphone and now i cant read or send messages. i also can call or get incoming call. I have reset my phone to factory settings and it still isn't working. what do I do now????

Posted on Jan 12, 2015 11:42 AM

12 replies

i updating my iphone and now i cant read or send messages. i also cant call anyone or get incoming calls.i have reset my phone bacsk to factory settings and it still hasnt worked. what do i do now????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.