Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i already sync the music into my ipod shuffle, but i still cannot hear the music from the ipod. why? did i missed some step?

i already sync the music into my ipod shuffle, but i still cannot hear the music from the ipod. why? did i missed something?

iPhone 5s, ipod shuffle

Posted on Jan 12, 2015 5:25 PM

1 reply

Jan 14, 2015 6:54 AM in response to ainmat12

Hello ainmat12,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If you're not able to hear your music playing from your iPod shuffle, these troubleshooting steps can help:

• Your iPod shuffle may need to be reset. See this article for steps to reset iPod shuffle. Resetting does not affect your music or data files.
  • Your iPod battery may not be charged. You can find information on charging iPod shuffle here. To find out how to check the battery life, see the article "Checking the charge." To get the most out of your battery, be sure to check out our battery tips and tricks article.
  • Note: Do not use the USB port on a keyboard or non-powered USB hub with iPod shuffle, as these low-powered ports will not be able to charge it.
  • If none of these steps worked, you may need to restore your iPod shuffle software. Please be aware that doing so will delete all your files on iPod shuffle.

You can find these steps and more help at this link:

iPod shuffle troubleshooting and service FAQ - Apple Support

Sincerely,

Jeremy

i already sync the music into my ipod shuffle, but i still cannot hear the music from the ipod. why? did i missed some step?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.